Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to add/edit entries in a game Properties -> Game Config -> Editor -> Presets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

edwild22

Hello, I am trying to find a way to quickly add properties to a game's GameSettings.ini configuration. If you right click a game, and click Properties, you can then click on the Editor tab and edit the GameSettings either directly from Dolphin's interface, or choose to open the GameSettings.ini file in an external editor.

I noticed that there is a "Presets" functionality as seen in the attached screenshot. This allows you to quickly add or modify settings to a game's particular GameSettings.ini file. I attached a screenshot so you can see what I'm referring to. My question is- how do I go about adding more items to the preset menu, so I can add my own settings that I frequently add to games so that I can easily select them from the Presets menu, and not have to type them in every time?

Thanks in advance, and please ask for clarification questions if you are confused by my question.
You add them in the User Config section of that same page.