Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bootcamp (Windows on a Mac) Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fidyyuan

I've downloaded Dolphin R4746 and R4750 and tried to run
1) Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles (Tried it with and without the RE0 fix)
2) Kamen Rider Climax Heroes W

I can't get either of these games to run on the Dolphin. Is it because I'm using bootcamp on a mac to run Windows XP or these games just aren't compatible? Are there games that are 100% guaranteed to run on the Dolphin so I can see if it's my computer's fault or Dolphins fault?

I just get a black screen with nothing running for Kamen Rider Climax Heroes W and for Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, I get a "Read from invalid memory region" error.

Also, has any bootcamp user found a way to sync wiimotes up to their computer? I've tried BlueSoliel with no luck.

My system specs

Windows XP 32-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz
4 GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 9600m (512mb vram)

I highly doubt my computer is too slow to run Dolphin. Thanks in advance for the help!
Have you installed boot camp drivers and direct x 9c.
for bluetooth cant you use the win client?
(i have tryed running dolphin on a mac with boot camp and it worked until i got a virus. lol)

EDIT: actually if you install the bootcamp drivers that should fix the bluetooth problem

Fidyyuan

I have installed boot camp drivers and the latest direct x 9c
I've tried syncing up the wiimote to my computer through bluetooth assistant but the lights on the wiimote just flash even after it "connects"
that is what should happen the lights should blink until you open the dolphin wiimote settings or run a game.
as for the games..............idk i got games like that on my macbook with way lower specs than urs.
do you have Super Paper Mario, because if that game dosent work on dolphin it means you have a corrupt download.
srry if i havent been much help

Fidyyuan

Hm...I'll try find Super Paper Mario. So the lights never fixate on the player 1 indicator into the game is setup?