Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is there any way to fix Solvalou Virtual Console Arcade on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I read how to fix it but I need a step by step guidance on how to fix said problem in pictures. I'm new to Dolphin, by the way. Sad
Why isn't anyone answering my question?
I don't usually use virtual console in dolphin only game disc dump done on my wii\wiiu but, have you try different backends in dolphin. Looking at you specs in you profile you might be better of with other backends since with my experience Intel's vulken support was never that great coming from my experience of similar integrated cards. Have you verify your dump in dolphin you can right click the game and in the game properties there a verify tab. Looking at the wiki of the game https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Solvalou it seem this was a issue that was fixed but maybe it a regression. Have you try slightly older build of dolphin after 5.0-7714 but before 5.0-13603 to see if it was.
I'll check. Thanks.
(02-17-2021, 10:22 PM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't usually use virtual console in dolphin only game disc dump done on my wii\wiiu but, have you try different backends in dolphin. Looking at you specs in you profile you might be better of with other backends since with my experience Intel's vulken support was never that great coming from my experience of similar integrated cards. Have you verify your dump in dolphin you can right click the game and in the game properties there a verify tab. Looking at the wiki of the game https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Solvalou it seem this was a issue that was fixed but maybe it a regression. Have you try slightly older build of dolphin after 5.0-7714 but before 5.0-13603 to see if it was.

There's problems with low severity and the tickets aren't signed for the vc arcade games. How do I fix it? 
(02-22-2021, 06:11 PM)Arch Pete Wrote: [ -> ]There's problems with low severity and the tickets aren't signed for the vc arcade games. How do I fix it? 

By redumping the games from your Wii in the manner described here: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...i_Channels

But the ticket not being correctly signed doesn't actually cause any problems in itself.
(02-22-2021, 06:23 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]By redumping the games from your Wii in the manner described here: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...i_Channels

But the ticket not being correctly signed doesn't actually cause any problems in itself.

I did exactly what I did there but I'm stumped because I don't know where said directory is. Huh
(02-15-2021, 03:13 PM)Arch Pete Wrote: [ -> ]I read how to fix it but I need a step by step guidance on how to fix said problem in pictures. I'm new to Dolphin, by the way. Sad

Per the Wiki this title requires the EFB to Texture Only option disabled. Though in the version you seem to be using that should be the default; you may need to double check that you haven't forced an option overwriting Dolphin's defaults.
(02-23-2021, 05:22 AM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]Per the Wiki this title requires the EFB to Texture Only option disabled. Though in the version you seem to be using that should be the default; you may need to double check that you haven't forced an option overwriting Dolphin's defaults.

Cool. By the way, all of my Namco VC Arcade ROM dumps have low severity, how to fix that, I tried everything but nothing works. Can you explain that in pictures?

Edit: Seems to be the emulator itself. Prior to the latest build, all of my games were working fine and the verifications for all of my games (such as Mario Kart Wii, Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Namco VC Arcade games, etc.), said they were good dumps.
Is there any way to get all of the Namco WADS working. I tried BootMii and the Homebrew Channel for redumping but both methods fail as THC crashes up on startup Sad
Pages: 1 2