Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is there any way to fix Solvalou Virtual Console Arcade on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-22-2021, 06:23 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]By redumping the games from your Wii in the manner described here: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...i_Channels

But the ticket not being correctly signed doesn't actually cause any problems in itself.

I tried the homebrew channel method but it goes to a black screen every time
Just to make sure, you're trying to launch the Homebrew Channel on your Wii and not in Dolphin, right?
(02-26-2021, 01:58 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Just to make sure, you're trying to launch the Homebrew Channel on your Wii and not in Dolphin, right?

It's on Dolphin, unfortunately. Do you know a way to redump the ROMS?
(02-26-2021, 03:25 AM)Arch Pete Wrote: [ -> ]It's on Dolphin, unfortunately. Do you know a way to redump the ROMS?

Yes, by doing what I said on the Wii you got the games from in the first place.
(02-26-2021, 04:16 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, by doing what I said on the Wii you got the games from in the first place.

I tried that and The Homebrew Channel went to the black screen. any way to fix that?
Pages: 1 2