Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Does luigi's mansion work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to play Luigi's Mansion but nothing comes up. How do I fix it?
Try to disable MSAA in GFX settings
Is the bug that you cannot press the "R" button to make the fire fixed??
If that were the problem, then he had a terrible way of explaining it by saying "nothing comes up"...I assume that he meant he's only getting a blank screen. However, he should be more clear in stating exactly what's going on. As well as post his computer specs. And also make sure to read the Dolphin Requirements in the Discussion Forums and download all the required files.
It's working great for me, with the usual "there's no sound" issue. However, I know that Luigi's Mansion does an EFB filter over the screen, I'm pretty sure it draws the ghosts to this although I could be mistaken. As such, you'll need at least "Copy to GL Texture" enabled to see anything. I've also found that this seems to only work well on nVidia cards, older ATI cards seem to... "forget" to draw things to the framebuffer for reasons I can't really explain. (Trust me, it was quite creepy to load up Zelda TP and see only link's body riding on just the legs of Epona, with no face on his head. Creepy indeed. That and it's random every time, my new nVidia card cleared that right up though.)

If you're using integrated graphics, don't expect to see anything. ^_^ Be happy it works at all.