Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: having issues with THAW and can only post here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JonMorris1119

new to the forums so i do apologize, this was the only section i was able to make any post from.

but i'm wondering if theres any way to delete all info that dolphin keeps stored?

i somehow corrupted Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and the only thing that is different is you can't manual in story mode but for me its pretty much made the game unplayable and I've seen no other posts with people having this issue so I'm figuring it has to be something to do with the game saying theres a corrupt save. I cannot find any save for THAW anywhere on the GC Memory Card thing so I'm trying to just delete all info that somehow saved to my dolphin file then reinstall it without any previous saved info getting onto it. Cause i've reinstalled 3 times now and it still has all previous saves from other games and no way for me to fix the same issue I started this all over
By default, Dolphin stores all its data in a folder in Documents named Dolphin Emulator.
You could also create a file call portable.txt which will cause dolphin to go to it own folder. It unlikely but have you try verify the iso to see if it got corrupted. Also try disabling the antivirus maybe it cause problem when you unzip dolphin.