Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shadow the hedgehog (GC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please help me somebody cuz i want to play Shadow the hedgehog on my dolphin r4735 and i have problems with it when i want to play it and i have low FPS(about 16-19 in menu, 01-08 in the game) and i saw on youtube that somebody played it without problems. My specs: Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz,Ati Radeon HD4850,2GB ram,Vista 32bit and 500GB HDD
It's slow on mine too, specs in sig. Not that it's a good game, but for compatibility's sake, it seems to be stuck at a low framerate for now.

But you can improve speed by doing some of the following-

1- enable dual core (if not already done) in options
2- upgrade to a 64bit OS, i did it and got an ENORMOUS improvement in framerates. Windows 7 x64 recommended
3- overclock your CPU. If you can that it.

Or you could try it out on PCSX2 if you can find the PS2 game for sell somewhere. Not sure how much better (or worse) that would be though.

Still, you should be getting better speeds than 1-8 FPS ingame. I myself got 25-40 most of the time. It either has very high system requirements, your PC is too slow, or it's just not optimized enough yet currently.
(12-30-2009, 08:45 AM)Granville Wrote: [ -> ]It's slow on mine too, specs in sig. Not that it's a good game, but for compatibility's sake, it seems to be stuck at a low framerate for now.

But you can improve speed by doing some of the following-

1- enable dual core (if not already done) in options
2- upgrade to a 64bit OS, i did it and got an ENORMOUS improvement in framerates. Windows 7 x64 recommended
3- overclock your CPU. If you can that it.

Or you could try it out on PCSX2 if you can find the PS2 game for sell somewhere. Not sure how much better (or worse) that would be though.

Still, you should be getting better speeds than 1-8 FPS ingame. I myself got 25-40 most of the time. It either has very high system requirements, your PC is too slow, or it's just not optimized enough yet currently.

well:
1. i have it
2.i cant right now but my dad wants to upgrade
3.i dont know how to overlock the CPU Blush