Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Codes no Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hilda

hello I have about 2 weeks ago reset my PC before I could do everything gecko codes AR codes but since about 1-2 days I'm trying to get it to work why I can not use codes although I activate in the settings cheats active is anyone an idea
Yeah, for me the latest versions of Dolphin crashes as soon as the gameplay starts, when the codes are ON.

I have to use some older build, because of that.
Seems to work fine on my end. Latest master. Both AR and Gecko work just like they always did.
not on my side, unfortunately:

(02-10-2021, 06:28 PM)Admentus Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to work fine on my end. Latest master. Both AR and Gecko work just like they always did.

Might be something with the number of codes that the current game is using? I use over 100.

I'll find the last version of Dolphin that can handle it if that helps...

_Shimon

(02-10-2021, 06:07 PM)Hilda Wrote: [ -> ]hello I have about 2 weeks ago reset my PC before I could do everything gecko codes AR codes but since about 1-2 days I'm trying to get it to work why I can not use codes although I activate in the settings cheats active is anyone an idea

same for me

_Shimon

Also doesnt work it just crashes entire dolphin even though i have enabled only 3 codes
Alright guys, so the last version that works fine and DONT crash with codes enabled is 13043

The 13045 is the 1st that causes the Dolphin crash after about 2 seconds in the actual gameplay

Thoughts?
(02-26-2021, 08:15 PM)djneo Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys, so the last version that works fine and DONT crash with codes enabled is 13043

The 13045 is the 1st that causes the Dolphin crash after about 2 seconds in the actual gameplay

Thoughts?

5.0-13045 did touch the cheats code, so this makes sense.

Does the problem happen with either AR codes or Gecko codes, or just one of them?

If you turn off all logging in Dolphin, does the problem disappear?

If you run 5.0-13043 or earlier, what is printed in the log? (Using the log settings that cause the problem in newer versions of Dolphin)
I use both AR and Gecko. I will look if turning any of these OFF will fix this.

Where I can turn OFF logging?

UPDATE:

So it seems that the Gecko codes work fine, but AR causing the Dolphin crash
Pages: 1 2