Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: U-draw tablet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edit to question:
My pads don't work. I wonder whether I could use the official Udraw pad for the Xbox or PS3 plugged into my pc. The trouble is I'm left handed so the Wii version isn't as accessible for me.

I have a couple of pc pen tablets (No screens just pads) one is finger controlled the other is pen controlled. I have seen that you can control Marvel Super Hero Squad with the U-Draw tablet and was wondering if I could maybe configure one of my pads to control it!
Any ideas would be appreciated.
When configuring an emulated wiimote, select uDraw under extensions and you should be able to configure one. However I am unsure of how well it will translate your controls (I am also assuming dolphin will take input from your pad at all).
(02-03-2021, 11:30 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]When configuring an emulated wiimote, select uDraw under extensions and you should be able to configure one. However I am unsure of how well it will translate your controls (I am also assuming dolphin will take input from your pad at all).

I bought the Udraw pad. Thanks.