Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Won't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lightningclaw177

I can't get past this screen, the day I downloaded Dolphin it worked just fine, then after a bit of playing Fire Emblem Path of Radiance I got off for the night, the next day when I tried to open it, it would not load. It stayed on this screen, and also... there wasn't any audio when the game was being played despite my audio setting being on for Dolphin and my latop. (I was not wearing headphones)
That version of Dolphin is rather old. Please try the latest beta build or newer.

Lightningclaw177

(01-30-2021, 04:57 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]That version of Dolphin is rather old. Please try the latest beta build or newer.

Ok, I just downloaded the newest beta version. Where do I go from here?
Is the problem the exact same in this version? No difference in what shows up in the Dolphin window?

Lightningclaw177

No, I just don't have it open yet because I forgot how I got the other one to open :/

Lightningclaw177

It won't even open. Everytime I try to open it asks me if I want to save it or Open in it, and verytime I press open it just makes more copies of itself.