Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Strange Save File Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Today I decided to try Dolphin 5.0

I believe that I configured it properly and decided to use it with a game. As I was about to begin playing I ran into two issues that wouldn't even let me begin playing. Below are screenshots of the first two issues I encountered that involved save files. The third is a shot of what I believe are the proper settings to save games. It's been a long time since I've emulated, and by the looks of it I have a little learn. Any help you all can offer however little, would be greatly appreciated.

[Image: MRE1b2v.png]

[Image: 5qZhLQV.png]

[Image: bQnzimV.png]
Make sure you're pressing A, not B.
(01-28-2021, 06:25 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you're pressing A, not B.

Hey JosJuice

I'm not certain as to what you mean.
In order to progress past that screen, you have to press either the A button or the B button on the GameCube controller (which I assume you have mapped to some key on your keyboard or gamepad). The A button picks the currently selected option and the B button selects No.
(01-28-2021, 06:54 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]In order to progress past that screen, you have to press either the A button or the B button on the GameCube controller (which I assume you have mapped to some key on your keyboard or gamepad). The A button picks the currently selected option and the B button selects No.

You are quite right. It seems to be working now. I'm using a PS3 controller and was pressing the wrong button. I feel like such a jackass! lol

I truly appreciate you're help on this.

Godspeed