Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Black Screen with BT pass through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had dolphin running on my windows 10 install, and I was using BT passthrough with the libusdk driver. Everything was working fine and I was playing wii games. Then after a restart it stopped working, Mario kart is a black screen, and Mario party shows the warning about not hitting stuff and never moves off that screen. This is only a problem when using passthrough, the games start when emulating the wii's BT, but the remotes don't connect at all.
I got it to work with the winusb drivers, but when i play 2 player mario kart player 2 is really laggy and the remotes DC after the race is over and won't reconnect
Which Bluetooth adapter are you using, and are you using official Wiimotes or third party Wiimotes? There's a list here on the forum somewhere that lists how compatible a list of Bluetooth adapters are with Dolphin that you can check your adapter against
I am using my built-in BT, it's intel wireless Bluetooth on a thinkpad p50, and a TTX tech remote that shows up as Nintendo RVL-CNT-01.
Yeah, you'll need another BT Adapter for Bluetooth Passthrough. As you've noticed, the built-in Bluetooth of Intel wireless cards works really well with BT Passthrough, but only as long as you have only one Wiimote connected. When you try to connect more, it won't be stable at all and you'll experience severe lag, random disconnects and more. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9260 on my laptop that exhibits exactly the same behavior when used with BT Passthrough...
Should I just get cheap on amazon, because as far as I can tell all the ones mentioned in the thread below aren't available on amazon. If I am to get my own, does it matter if I get Bluetooth 4.0 or 5.0?
Also thank you for the help so far.
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-co...dware-list
Try to get an Orico BTA-403. It's relatively cheap and easy to find and it performs very well with Bluetooth Passthrough...