Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Screensaver disabled and never get's on again after playing a game in Dolphin 5.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

green3water5

My screensaver settings are set to 12 minutes. I use the default Windows Screensaver. When I run a game in Dolphin, the screensaver does not get on, that's the expected results. But when I shut down Dolphin, my screensaver never get's back on again. I tried disabling the screensaver and re-enabling it, does not do anything. Is this a known bug or is there a way to solve it?

green3water5

I had to dig deep to finally realise that it's my GameVube Controller Adapter that was causing my screensaver to never turn on again. Windows recognises this adapter as a USB equipement to be used without screensaver so Windows automatically never goes into screensaving mode. I disconnected the adapter and my screensaver behaves normally again. It just turns out that I used the GC Adapter at the same moment I used Dolphin which is why I initially thought Dolphin was the problem.