Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: XBOX360 Controller....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why doesn't Dolphin recognize Xbox360 controller plugged into any USB port? I was playing with my controller last week plugged into the top USB plugin and was working with dolphin r 3970, 4725, and 4727. Well I moved my PC and and ended up plugging 360 controller into a random USB on the back. I have about 8 usb plugins. I couldn't get it to work until I moved it to the top USB plugin. Why does this matter?? I think some people have had this problem. I can Calibrate the wii mote with the 360 analogs without being plugged into the top USB plugin Also, I cannot map any buttons or run any games with the 360 controller unless plugged into the top USB port. Anybody understand what I am saying, strange?
It's probably your box, not Dolphin
Lol....i think it will be some time when its able to detected a xbox 360 controller and then input the comands ans a wii remote...so just wait a while...
(12-31-2009, 12:58 AM)yuri102010 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol....i think it will be some time when its able to detected a xbox 360 controller and then input the comands ans a wii remote...so just wait a while...

Sorry thats plain BS
Dolphin works fine with a xbox360 controller.
Use the wiimote plugin and then setup the controller.

Works fine over here Smile

ATIFreak

Hey, i have xbox 360 Controller too.And i need a Configuration for the Wiimote, can anybody upload his config. file?

Thank you
(01-03-2010, 02:39 AM)ATIFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, i have xbox 360 Controller too.And i need a Configuration for the Wiimote, can anybody upload his config. file?

Thank you

I hate to sound as a asshole. but do it yourself!
it takes like 10 freaking seconds!

geez... lazy ppl nowadays.

ATIFreak

Sorry i have forgotten to mention i have problems to configure the controller.
(01-03-2010, 03:31 AM)ATIFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry i have forgotten to mention i have problems to configure the controller.

Im sorry but my crystal orb is broken, i cant help you if you dont tell me what the PROBLEM is Wink

ATIFreak

The Problem is when i configure the analog 1 stick.
here :

[Image: probleme.th.jpg]
(01-03-2010, 04:07 AM)ATIFreak Wrote: [ -> ]The Problem is when i configure the analog 1 stick.
here :

[Image: probleme.th.jpg]

This has been mentioned on this forum before, but since im in a good mood Smile

Enable Nunchuck in wii-mote settings and then set left analog to nunchuck