Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Transfer save state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had like 300 views on my last question and everyone ignored it and it'd be like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tight if you guys didn't ignore me Wink I have a different question now. Can I transfer a quick-save state into a main save state in memory card A?
No. They use entirely different formats.
(01-20-2021, 05:37 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]No. They use entirely different formats.

Do you have any idea how to fix this, I already erased that file and it didn't work. My last thread can give u more information. Please help Sad
Corrupt saves is one problem, but Pokemon XD and Colosseum have anti-cheat stuff for their save files. There was a blog update about this somewhat recently: https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2020/10/05/...ralcurtiss
(01-21-2021, 12:21 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Corrupt saves is one problem, but Pokemon XD and Colosseum have anti-cheat stuff for their save files. There was a blog update about this somewhat recently: https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2020/10/05/dolphin-progress-report-july-and-august-2020/#50-12530-add-patches-to-disable-save-protection-on-pokemon-colosseum-and-pokemon-xd-by-admiralcurt
(read the end)So I just read it and tried right-clicking the game as it said, onto properties, patches then checked "Allow memory card saving with savestates". Wouldn't work :/. Do you think if I deleted dolphin entirely and copied my most recent save state I could extract that save to a new dolphin, retry checking the patch and maybe it could work? In all honesty guys I JUST WANT A LEAF STONE TO EVOLVE NUZLEAF INTO SHIFTRY lol. I'm playing xG though so the old leaf stone location isn't where it used to be. Althought I really miss just saving in game too. It used to save in game fine... On my first thread I talked about exactly what caused the issue and I'll provide a photo. So once you see the photo and how the first "Select state slot" is selected. How do I DESELECT that? That is what caused my issues.
THAT FIXED IT. THANK YOU KH8GAM3R SO MUCH!
(01-21-2021, 05:42 AM)_Dankydank Wrote: [ -> ]THAT FIXED IT. THANK YOU KH8GAM3R SO MUCH!

How do I create a new thread... I got this error trying to find my memory card data in the memory card manager 
The SRAM.raw file is not memory card data.