Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Godfather: Blackhand Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Silver-Tiger

Godfather : Blackhand Edition (PAL)

General Settings

* Dual Core: Enabled
* Idle Skipping: Enabled
* Optimize Quantiziers: Enabled
* HLE the IPL: Enabled
* DSP on thread: Enabled

Wii Settings

* Progressive Scan: Enabled

Known Issues

hangs at screen: "This is a Nunchuk style game. In order to play, please connect the Nunchuck to the Wii Remote." However, the emulator doesn't crash; it just doesn't continue; similar to One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 1 "loading screen of death."

Overall

As of now, it's not playable; I tried many different variations of settings, however it always stays the same.

[Image: gfbhe.png]

tested on:

AMD Athlon 64 6000+
64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT
4GB RAM
forgive his question but...do you have a nunchuk attached to your wiimote (either real or emulated)? Smile
LOL connect the emulated nunchuck extension. then post screens

Silver-Tiger

LOL, of course I emulated Nunchuck. I played this game on Wii and you can continue even if you don't have a Nunchuck connected to it. I don't have a Bluetooth adaptor for my PC, but I can test games on a real Wii to see how it should look like. The real warning that you should connect a nunchuck comes later.
Try later revision, it might be that looping problem
Just now we know you're using a super old build, you should have stated that in the first post. update to a recent stable build, i suggest r4727.
As nosound said, it might be the same hang problem that NSMB had.

Silver-Tiger

(12-30-2009, 05:01 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]Just now we know you're using a super old build, you should have stated that in the first post. update to a recent stable build, i suggest r4727.
As nosound said, it might be the same hang problem that NSMB had.

I thought that is the latest "official" rev. because it's the one on the download page....
never mind, I'll try the latest version from the forum and report back then.

UPDATE:
Still the same with the newest revision. I updated the picture, too, but as you can see, hangs at the same screen.
Anyone found did this game worked on some revision?it does not work on latest 58xx i just tried.same hang as in first post.

this is stuck log

Code:
50:11:974 .\Src\IPC_HLE\WII_IPC_HLE_Device_fs.cpp:272 W[WII_IPC_FILEIO]: FS: GET STATS - returning static values for now
50:11:979 .\Src\IPC_HLE\WII_IPC_HLE_Device_FileIO.cpp:126 E[WII_IPC_FILEIO]:  FileIO failed open: ./User/Wii/title/00010000/52474650/data/nocopy (Read only) - I/O Error
Anyone who is having real wiimote and nunchuk + this game can test does game pass this nunchuk screen??i tried everything it wont pass that screen on emulated.so at least we can rule plugin as reason for hang
news update
rev 6262 can go trought the nunchuck screen, but then it stucks in a screen (check attachment please ^^)
Pages: 1 2