Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: rewasd with dolphin passtrough (2 BT dongle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

christophe195

Hello,

I use rewasd with ppsspp and pcsx2. Now i want to add my wii to the device so i can remove some wires.

i use not the original wii controllers, i have test it on win10 and it did not work. After setting up bluetooth passtrough it works.

Now i have 1 dongle for the default BT stuff like controllers and headsets. I want to add a second BT dongle for the passtrough stuff.

windows 10 disabled the second BT dongle, does someone has experienc with building a emumation station of windows 10 and how i can fix this problem?

Greathings Christophe VD

Quote:I have the original device's and games, but not the space in our living room.

mkfelidae

(01-11-2021, 07:16 AM)christophe195 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I use rewasd with ppsspp and pcsx2. Now i want to add my wii to the device so i can remove some wires.

i use not the original wii controllers, i have test it on win10 and it did not work. After setting up bluetooth passtrough it works.

Now i have 1 dongle for the default BT stuff like controllers and headsets. I want to add a second BT dongle for the passtrough stuff.

windows 10 disabled the second BT dongle, does someone has experienc with building a emumation station of windows 10 and how i can fix this problem?

Greathings Christophe VD

so I have some... experience with this, in that I have a mini-PCIe Wi-Fi/BT module in one of my computers, and needed to passthorugh a BT for my wiimotes.  I used a CSR 4.0 usb module then followed the guide for bluetooth passthrough here https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...assthrough i did have to restart my computer after using Zadig to update the driver but once i did it has worked excellently.  The only issue I have had was with syncing my first wiimote but that was because of the setup required, first you have to launch a wii game, then click back into the main dolphin window, then click on controllers and click "sync" for the wiimote to pair.  After it has paired though I have not had to pair it again, even when i launch different games.

Hope this helps.
(01-11-2021, 07:16 AM)christophe195 Wrote: [ -> ]Now i have 1 dongle for the default BT stuff like controllers and headsets. I want to add a second BT dongle for the passtrough stuff.

If I understood correctly, the second BT adapter got an yellow mark in Device Manager when you plugged it, right? That's actually expected as the Windows BT stack can only work with a single adapter, however you should still be able to use Zadig to install the libusb driver on the second adapter (required step to use BT Passthrough mode in Dolphin)...