Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't play with real wii mote on newer versions (when playing all lights are off)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the problem with recent versions of Dolphin, currently I've tested with version 4739 and no luck, I'm using Toshiba Bluetooth v7.10.04 x64 Dolphin x64 and cirago USB bluetooth adapter .

When I try to play a game the lights of my Wii mote turns off, then when I stop a game then the light 4 of my wii mote turns on, then when I play again a game the lights turns off, I didn't had this issue with previous version not remember exactly but I think were just the recent versions that had this issue, I saw this in a few versions before 4 wii motes were enabled.

Sometimes I can play (light 1 turns on) but most of the time the behavior is as I've mentioned before.
Yea,
Revisons over 4731 have a broken wiimote plugin.
try downgrading a version until this is fixed. (4727 and 4728 are the best as of now)
Thanks, I hope the developers are aware of this issue.
I've been using Real Wiimote with recent builds with no problems.
If it doesn't synchronize the first time, close Dolphin, then reopen it without doing anything to the Wiimote or the Wiimote settings.
More often than not, it will auto-correct.
I've done that already with no luck, some guys are having issues with dolphin as well, I haven't this issue before recent version.

Now I'm playing with version 4728 which doesn't has this issue.

rarcangel84

Hmm i seems that i can play with the wii mote but it just stops responding after a whilei change batteries, my bluethoot is okay (i bought a new one just in case) i mean it work for about 5 mins then it stops responding, the lights are there is just that is not doing anything