Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Remake problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hydro

What is it that people are using to get this game to appear correctly... I tried the settings from the Resident Evil Remake thread and they do not work. Not only do they not work some of the settings are not even listed in the options from that thread in the emulator I use or any other ones I tried. This is driving me insane the game will not show my characters with either opengl or direct3d9. The only real difference between the 2 is direct3d9 is severely glitched out compared to opengl but both show no characters. It looks like a see through ghost barely visible with lots of dots all around it and an ugly shadow. Also the sound is all messed up.

I keep seeing screens of this game running normal on peoples pc's but how exactly are you making this game work right?

I'm using SVN R 4525 64 bit, the 32bit version would not even load the game or any other version i tried of this emulator... and i tried about 10, 4730, rev2000, 3972 and many others.

Q9550 2.83 ghz quad
4 gig pc8500 1066 viper series ram
GTX 260 216 core directx 9
Windows xp Pro x64

I have looked everywhere and tried all sorts of settings but no matter what it always looks the same. The only game that runs flawless so far is Zelda: Wind Waker... and I mean FLAWLESS perfect no glitches at all. I'm only at the earth temple though so I never completed it but so far its perfect emulation with the biggest slowdown hitting 85% and only in 1 spot so far.

Hydro

Well version 4631 works... but I had to dig off of some dudes windows live account because they are too gay to put it on their own website. Fuckin douche bags got no support either. YOU MOTHER FUCKERS SUCK DICK.
that's right, annoy everyone, you'll get help now!