Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Which version of Dolphin works best on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know which latest version of Dolphin would work best on a computer running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit?
Probably the latest beta/dev version, if you're fine with not being able to use Direct3D 11 for certain games.
Ok thanks.
(12-31-2020, 09:20 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the latest beta/dev version, if you're fine with not being able to use Direct3D 11 for certain games.

Jos, can you take a look at my Donkey Kong thread when you get time. I am hitting a black screen in DKCR and Paper Mario, and I have no idea what is causing it. Thanks. Just updated to the newest dev build. Have not really seen this behavior before, and I am on a relatively new Win 7 install.
(01-01-2021, 05:46 PM)Khronikos Wrote: [ -> ]Jos, can you take a look at my Donkey Kong thread when you get time. I am hitting a black screen in DKCR and Paper Mario, and I have no idea what is causing it. Thanks. Just updated to the newest dev build. Have not really seen this behavior before, and I am on a relatively new Win 7 install.

I haven't seen it before either, so I don't really have any advice to give.
(01-01-2021, 11:26 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen it before either, so I don't really have any advice to give.

It turns out was just an old My Documents folder. I guess that folder is really touchy with a few of the games. Well only those two for me. But redoing that folder fixed it. No issues now.