Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulator Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

shark_eater09

I've only had Dolphin installed for a few days. I have three games: Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii), Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), and Zelda: Wind Waker (GameCube). But now, every time I open a game, the emulator shuts down. I don't know what could've caused this. I set up motion control settings for Skyward Sword, but that doesn't seem like a problem. Please tell me what's going on.
Does it show any error messages. In you profile is say you don't know about you cpu, memory, or graphic card for this information you could look this by type "dxdiag" in the search of windows 10 start menu after that post the processor name and memory size. There will be display tab\s if you running a switchable or other multiple gpu setup there will be 2 or more tabs in some cases it will show up as a render. You can use those to get the type of gpu. As for dolphin version it should say it on top of the program. For generally info though make sure that windows and you driver especially graphic driver are updated. You can with a recent build of dolphin can also verify the game themselves to see if that the problem. You will what to set game path in the general setting and right click the game. There you click properties and there a tab for verify the game in there.

shark_eater09

(12-31-2020, 02:21 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it show any error messages. In you profile is say you don't know about you cpu, memory, or graphic card for this information you could look this by type "dxdiag" in the search of windows 10 start menu after that post the processor name and memory size. There will be display tab\s if you running a switchable or other multiple gpu setup there will be 2 or more tabs in some cases it will show up as a render. You can use those to get the type of gpu. As for dolphin version it should say it on top of the program. For generally info though make sure that windows and you driver especially graphic driver are updated. You can with a recent build of dolphin can also verify the game themselves to see if that the problem. You will what to set game path in the general setting and right click the game. There you click properties and there a tab for verify the game in there.

It doesn't show any error. And thanks for the instructions on how to find the system information.

shark_eater09

I discovered that my version of Dolphin has an update available. I hope this will fix the problem.