Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: random crashs in some games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i get some random crashs in games like dead space or metroid prime 3...

is there anything i can do?

Im using latest rev,...but the crashs are random like not every 5 mins even after an hour or 2 sec its just weird...

thx in advance
Sometimes it will crash randomly, other times you can play for hours at a time. Another couple of games it will crash early on is Mario Sunshine and Metroid Prime. However the only time (once) it has ever random crashed on me when playing Zelda: Wind Waker is when I went to look around the room with the jail in the Forbidden Fortress. Other then that it has only crashed randomly when trying to make a save state (produces a runtime error).
(12-29-2009, 05:51 AM)LReyomeXX Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes it will crash randomly, other times you can play for hours at a time. Another couple of games it will crash early on is Mario Sunshine and Metroid Prime. However the only time (once) it has ever random crashed on me when playing Zelda: Wind Waker is when I went to look around the room with the jail in the Forbidden Fortress. Other then that it has only crashed randomly when trying to make a save state (produces a runtime error).

haha but it was funny i finaly reached the first save station in mp3 and the game crashed i was realy angry about that ;-)