Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphinbar and Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mariocraft95

Hello All!

I want to use the Dolphinbar with Dolphin. I know how to use it in general with Dolphin, but ever since this progress update: https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2020/04/05/...uary-2020/ I wanted to use my Wii remote and my Xbox controller together with my dolphinbar. I am using the dolphinbar in mode 4, which means that the controller does not show up in the emulated controllers list, so how would I accomplish this?

Thanks!
According to the developer:

Billiard Wrote:"Wii Remotes for Emulated Controllers" feature doesn't properly support real sensor bars yet

You will have to either use:
  • Real Wiimote / Bluetooth Passthru - to use the sensor bar
  • "Wii Remotes for Emulated Controllers" - to use the Wiimote + xbox controller as a single "input".  You can't use the sensor bar but if you have Motion+ you can emulate the sensor movement
  • "Emulated Controller " - just mapping the xbox controller input

Mariocraft95

(12-25-2020, 08:25 AM)iwubcode Wrote: [ -> ]According to the developer:

You will have to either use:

• Real Wiimote / Bluetooth Passthru - to use the sensor bar
  • "Wii Remotes for Emulated Controllers" - to use the Wiimote + xbox controller as a single "input".  You can't use the sensor bar but if you have Motion+ you can emulate the sensor movement
  • "Emulated Controller " - just mapping the xbox controller input

Thank you! I never saw that.