Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Kirby Return to Dreamland freezing when entering a level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MAGIKARP

Everytime I try playing KRtD it works perfectly up until I try entering a level and the game will pull up the level logo thing and after a second there is a long beep and the game freezes. I have tried everything to fix this; the most recent stable, beta, and development builds, 2 separate copies of the game, messing with all of the settings, everything. I even looked this up and this was apparently a dolphin issue solved 8 years ago but I'm still having it I guess. I have no clue what to. Anyone know how to fix this?
Did you verify you have a good game ISO? Right click the game in Dolphin's game list > Properties > Verify Tab > Verify

MAGIKARP

(12-28-2020, 06:23 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Did you verify you have a good game ISO? Right click the game in Dolphin's game list > Properties > Verify Tab > Verify

I just checked both that I am using and there were 3-4 issues but all low priority ones that at least shouldn't cause issues. The one common error I got between them was that the update partition is missing.
If you have any cheats enabled, try disabling them.

MAGIKARP

(12-28-2020, 08:12 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you have any cheats enabled, try disabling them.

no cheats are enabled at all. Maybe I should try an earlier version of Dolphin?