Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Some questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I have some questions and some requests to do... First, there are various plugins for the Dolphin?
Second, it is asking too much for someone to develop a plugin for "No Sound" as you have the emulator for Nintendo 64? That the current plugin sound only for the sound to play and not to emulate him, then it makes the slightest difference "disable" the sound you improve the speed of emulation.
Thanks guys for the great job you have done with this emulator. What if my English seems a bit strange, is the fault of the translator of google.

Thx!!!
The only no sound thing I know is configuring the HLE, select nullsound, and youll get your speed boost.
There are various plugins for Dolphin that you should see under the Plugins Tab under Config options. If you don't see any plugin options, then you need to make sure to download Microsoft DirectX Updater and VC++ 2008 SP1 from the Dolphin requirements located in the General Discussion forums.

You can disable sound by choosing Nullsound under the HLE plugin configuration. Or you can uncheck the 3 options for DSound. Or just uncheck Enable Other Audio (Throttle).

Read through the forums, esp the stickies. And read the Dolphin Readme.txt that came with the emulator. These will answer most of your questions.