Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: BlackScreen.whypleasehelp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have the newest emulator and I have been playing games for a while on this version but I got a new one starts with smash and it never worked and it made all my other games not work I thought I did a clean install but they still don't work and ideas I am going to be checking this often. Thanks
(11-20-2020, 12:45 PM)CPARKS Wrote: [ -> ]So I have the newest emulator and I have been playing games for a while on this version but I got a new one starts with smash and it never worked and it made all my other games not work I thought I did a clean install but they still don't work and ideas I am going to be checking this often. Thanks

Let me rephrase this I am having a black screen problem. I start the game and the screen is emulator screen is just black. I have been playing some games for a while and I got a new game and it started happening so I gave up on the game and went back to my old ones and they decided to not work as well. I have tried clean installs of dolphin older versions of dolphin. As well as clean installs of the games. They would start once then not work again. I can't think of anything else.
Nevermind, I have a solution for the problem. It is the Bluetooth passthrough if I turn it off the game works. But if it is on it does not work I don't know why it doesn't work on dolphin 5.0 because there is not passthrough but it is working now so yea. Now I need help fixing my bluethooth passthrough not working
You mention dolphin 5.0 what about the current dev\beta. What you bluetooth device as support for this is iffy depending on the actual bluetooth device. Might be worth verify you game also as a last resort.
(11-22-2020, 12:35 PM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]You mention dolphin 5.0 what about the current dev\beta. What you bluetooth device as support for this is iffy depending on the actual bluetooth device. Might be worth verify you game also as a last resort.

I meant the stable version 5.0 and the games have worked before I got it working with Bluetooth Passthrough won't find Bluetooth adapter, even when forcing it (dolphin-emu.org) but it is not working after my pc got updated so I'm still looking into it further.
I meant trying the current beta/dev had it might have be fixed in there. Since the current 5.0 stablr is years old at this point.
Have you try rolling back the Bluetooth driver and doing it again. Also what Bluetooth device you have someone else might know solution.
(11-23-2020, 08:15 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]I meant trying the current beta/dev had it might have be fixed in there. Since the current 5.0 stablr is years old at this point.
Have you try rolling back the Bluetooth driver and doing it again. Also what Bluetooth device you have someone else might know solution.

So l got it working again with the link I posted earlier an update just screwed it up but it is working now. I normally use the newest dev update. I am just confused now because dolphin 5.0 Stable does not have Bluetooth passthrough so I was just saying that it was confusing