Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help with controller setup`
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay so dolphin works fine. i got a ps3 controller connected to my computer via usb im using the motionjoy driver and everything works fine. if i put in a second controller into it it reginizes it i enable it and like if i go into xpadder or something similar i see them both and i test them and they both work. okay now i play super mario bros wii and i got the newest revision 4736 the new one that lets u hook up to 4 players/wii motes. i go to config and i can config everything just fine with both controllers. but when i enter the game and go to 2 players it says to press 1+2 and nothing happens. also even though they both work in config and in like xpadder they both have the #1 light lit up on the controllers. any ideas?
Mm.....The the support of multiple-palyers in Wii games is still in support. Mm...it looks like it need a bit of time to work properlly.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-549...l#pid57550

read this may help you

i just can say that there are many problems with emulating 2 players =(
yea i can see that "Sad all i wanna do is play mario 2 player... Sad is that so hard :'( lol