Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cursor doesn't go all the way to the bottom of my screen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use my mouse as the wii cursor (emulating pointing the wii controller around at the censor bar) and for some reason the calibration seems to be extremely off. The cursor won't go all the way down to the bottom of my screen, and goes off the screen towards the top. I can provide video if it helps.

I've tried;

- Putting the game back at it's auto aspect ratio
- Calibrating the "Point" motion simulation multiple times (and carefully)

It's strange because in the calibration menu the pointer goes all the way down and the perfect amount up, so it seems to be a problem with the specific game? I have no way to test though, since I only have 2 game ROMs and the other one doesn't use a cursor.

The connected image shows the lowest the cursor will go down (cursor in the bottom left)
Game: Transformers Cybertron Adventures
The "Calibrate" button is only to make Dolphin aware of the extents of your controller's input.

The settings under "Point" must be tweaked for each game to give optimal game pointer positioning.
It sounds like the "Total Pitch" setting must be increased in your case (and possibly adjustments to "Vertical Offset").
(11-17-2020, 01:51 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]The "Calibrate" button is only to make Dolphin aware of the extents of your controller's input.

The settings under "Point" must be tweaked for each game to give optimal game pointer positioning.
It sounds like the "Total Pitch" setting must be increased in your case (and possibly adjustments to "Vertical Offset").

Oh I see, thanks for the reply!

So in this case would I want to decrease the vertical offset?
im playing mario galaxy and had the same issue, fixed it by increasing the Total Yaw and Total Pitch in Controllers - Motion Simulation. i set it at 32Y35P but you might have to adjust for your monitor and aspect ratioa. playing on 16:9 btw