Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What would be the best settings for my PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GoofierDeer1

So I have a decent PC (I'll put specs below) and I was wondering what would be the best config so I can have some good quality on games while still maintaining 60fps.

Specs:

Intel core i7-4770s
8GB ram, 2 sticks of 4gb
GPU: Radeon RX 580 4GB

Thank you so much.
For the most part the default are fine. Assuming you using the beta/dev direct x 11 or 12 or vulken would be decent backends with async ubershaders and compile shader before start checked. Opengl tend to run slower for amd card from what I hear. You should be able to do 3x easily for 1080p and probably higher has well for higher resolution for the internal resolution though don't go past the recommend it in the menu for you resolution as there no real benefit.

rjackdaw@outlook.com

I want to add mine as well.
galax 1060 6gb oc
860evo
12GB ram
i7 3770

what would be the ideal setup for 1080p ? thanks in advanced
The same for the most part, opengl is faster on NVIDIA but async stutter more with async uburshader with opengl. For dolphin use the graphic card are both enough for 3x async uburshader. the op cpu would likely be faster but for most games it probably won't matter.