Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphical issues with mario sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

marro

This is my first post here, so nice to meet you all! Smile

I hope you can help me with this, with any build of dolphin i get the same error with mario sunshine, the floor "moves" so i cant play it beacuse sometimes i dont know where im going xD.

My pc has this specs:

Processor: AMD Athlon X2 64 .. Dual Core
Ram: 3 GB DDR2
Video: Ati Radeon 2100 - 700MB (its an onboard card)

Here are some examples:

[Image: imagen1kp.jpg]
---------------------
[Image: imagen2oi.jpg]

Thank you in advance Big Grin.
Mm.....Can you specify what REV are you using?
Mm...What Video plugin are you using?

marro

Thanks for your answer,

This problem happens with any rev, ive tried like 6 and its the same.

Im using OpenGL, with dx9 everything but the characters looks black

With other games like smbm, naruto ex 4, mario kart, graphics go fine Smile
Mm....I cant figure out is the emulation with OpenGL, because my graphics card doesnt support OpenGL 2.1. But in most cases with DX plugin, in the older versions the characters are black. In the newest from 27xx this bug has been fixed. In 44xx it had more speed.
And in the latest many bugs has been fixed like the slime-thing activing Enable EFB to Ram.
Are you using the latest REV?

marro

Yes, im using the lastest rev and same thing happens Huh, i enabled EFB to RAM and nothing changes.

It seems that nobody else has this problem. Sleepy

By the way, i meant with dx9 the characters are ok, what looks black is the environment. Rolleyes
Well.....In OpenGL or In General options or even in game propertiers try different settings, activing, disabling, setting different settings yourself to see if you can get fixed that problem.

marro

HEY!, thanks a lot for your help, i followed the clue you gave me about the 44xx revisions, they all work fine with dx9 plugin Big Grin, the floor doesnt move now, the only problem left is the floor which is dirty, it looks black. Despite that i can play it normally Cool

Thanks again Jefferson!
The funny thing about enabling the Copy EFB to Ram option is that I think it's just a kind of fake hack. It sort of gets completely rid of the polluted sludge instead of allowing you to correctly spray it away as you would in the real game. It's kind of incomplete at the moment I think. Not entirely as the original game was intended to be played.

By the way, is that a known issue? That the EFB Copy just seems to be a hack?