Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will my pc run Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AshGhoul

Hello and first of all, I apologize for my ignorance, I bought some time ago this computer and I'm dying to revive my childhood games, but I have NO IDEA of anything really, I just want o play some games. This is why I'm here Smile

My pc has:
Processor/CPU- intel core i3-8100 CPU 3.60 GHz 3600 MHz
Video Card/GPU- Intel uhd graphics 630
Memory/RAM- 8.00

I mainly looking to run Spyro a new beginning and eternal night, Tomb Raider, and Resident Evil. Will my pc support these games along with the emulator?

Well, I believe that's all, have a nice day!
I believe your PC should do a good job running Dolphin. Your CPU is relatively strong, so there's not much to worry about with the games you're planning on running. As I understand it, you should be able to hit 720p in each game and perhaps 1080p. I'm more familiar with the Intel HD 620, but I'll just assume the 630 is faster/better.

AshGhoul

(10-31-2020, 10:48 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]I believe your PC should do a good job running Dolphin. Your CPU is relatively strong, so there's not much to worry about with the games you're planning on running. As I understand it, you should be able to hit 720p in each game and perhaps 1080p. I'm more familiar with the Intel HD 620, but I'll just assume the 630 is faster/better.

I can believe it, I'm so happy! :,)
Thanks for replying Smile