Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin SVN r46xx / 47xx error with Plugins_wiimote.so (*.nix ) or .dll ( Windows )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HX_unbanned

Hello, my emulated friends!

System Specification in Attachment.

Here is my first thread: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-549...l#pid57448
Really big thanks to WhiteZero for pointing me to this, as in fact, it covers not only his builds ...

So, Let's start shall we?? Smile
I have run few r47xx (inc. SVN) editions and found out that only known fully working version for me was r3912, in which the Plugin_wiimote was fully working, but performance was very poor though ...

Some time ago I played SSBB on my pc under Wine 1.1.33 / 1.1.34 with no problems, but recently, with later release upgrade, I can not start SSBB ( both DLL - in Wine and .SO - in Linux version ) and Mortal Kombat - Deceptions ... in SSBB the error occured saying that Plugins_wiimote.dll is missing, but in Mortal KOmbat - several memory errors ( invalid pointer ), then errors about missing plugins and finally Dolphin crash.

Don't know where to start and what to do. Maybe simple file replacement ... or some advanced Linux build ,make and install procedure, huh?

Am am just Delphi programmer ... and in Linux went recently ... so it is kinda confusing ...any constructive help highly appreciated!

HX_unbanned

SSBB works with very Low FPS in:
EmuCR-Dolphin-r3973-x86
EmuCR-Dolphin-r4101-x86
EmuCR-Dolphin-r4152-x86
EmuCR-Dolphin-r4203-x86
EmuCR-Dolphin-r4255-x86
EmuCR-Dolphin-r4272-x86

SSBB does not work with ... :
Dolphin-r4292-x86, but when starting, Wine 1.1.35 shows Fatal Error on my OS ( See first posts attachment ).
Dolphin-r4357-x86 does not work at all ... Probably somewhere before the Wii plugin was fully broken.
EmuCR-Dolphin-r4413-x86 does not work ...
EmuCR-Dolphin-r4728-x86 does not work ...
EmuCR-Dolphin-r4736-x86 does not work ...

... continuing testing later builds ...
the later builds don't work because of the new multi-wiimote support broke linux compatibility.

HX_unbanned

(12-29-2009, 07:28 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]the later builds don't work because of the new multi-wiimote support broke linux compatibility.

Is there any chance of reimplementation / re-development of linux support with this new feature?

I guess this is all written in C++, but my strong side is Delphi and its VCL, so no big pint from me Sad ...