Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Custom Discord Rich Presence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if it would be possible to modify the already existing Discord Rich presence in the sight for Rom hacks. So if the game has a custom game ID, Being able to apply your own custom name and box art on discord. I was wondering if this is possible or will ever be possible. Would love this for this to be a thing. Thank you for this wonderful Emulator Tongue
No. The title and art have to be present in a list on Discord's server which has a limited maximum size. Adding a game to it would require some other game to be removed, not just for you but for everyone who uses Dolphin.
Ah rip, so most likely i'd have to make my own rich presence to do so (not affiliated with the program). Thank you, I was just wondering is all
Are you guys on discord? If yes please send a link so that I can join.....and yes thanks for the amazing emulator
(10-29-2020, 12:01 AM)nintendo13wii Wrote: [ -> ]Are you guys on discord? If yes please send a link so that I can join.....and yes thanks for the amazing emulator

The Dolphin project doesn't have any official presence on Discord.
(10-29-2020, 12:04 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The Dolphin project doesn't have any official presence on Discord.

Thanks for telling