Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A way to hide IR sensor within EmuStation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dmonlrd

I’m running the x64 version of Batocera 5.27 (EmulationStation) and I want to use motion with my SN30 Pro via the joysticks, but the motion/IR doesn’t go away, causing me to be unable to play games like Super Paper Mario. Is there any way to edit config/toggle a hotkey not in use to disable/enable the IR cursor? Because it's ES I don't really have a way of accessing the dolphin config that I know of.
you need to toggle if the emulated wii remote is sideways or not

Dmonlrd

(10-21-2020, 11:40 PM)KatIsntGood Wrote: [ -> ]you need to toggle if the emulated wii remote is sideways or not

I  think I did that, under Batocera/ES's website it says to rename the iso ".side.iso" instead, this seems to make the ISO act as though the controller is sideways for me. Is there something else I need to do for sideways operation?
The "Sideways Wii Remote" setting does not currently affect IR data.
There is a "Hide" mapping under "Point" you can use.

Dmonlrd

(10-22-2020, 01:39 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]The "Sideways Wii Remote" setting does not currently affect IR data.
There is a "Hide" mapping under "Point" you can use.

Is there a way to map this within the config file/through ES? Currently, on ES/Batocera, I haven't found a way to actually access the Dolphin UI that I am used to on Windows.