Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unable to use hotkeys Dolphin v5.0-12734
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says I can no longer use keyboard hotkeys when using Dolphin v5.0-12734. I use F1 to save state 1 and F2 to load state 1. I do not use the keyboard to control any games I use an X-Box 360 controller for that, and it is working just fine. I have tried older versions of Dolphin and I am having the same problems with them. It was working the day before yesterday, and I haven't changed any settings in Dolphin. But suddenly yesterday whenever I push the keys nothing happens. I can use the keyboard for everything else while a game is running they just do not do anything with Dolphin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It sounds like you've changed the selected device from the default "Keyboard Mouse" under Options->Hotkey Settings.
That will break the default mappings.

Show a screenshot of your Hotkey dialog if you're still having problems.
Here is a screenshot of my settings. And their is one thing I forgot to mention. If I don't have a game running the keyboard works just fine with Dolphin. For example, without a game running I can set up the hotkeys on Dolphin using my keyboard. The problem only arises when I am playing. During a game I can not use the keyboard for anything involving Dolphin.

[Image: N9jwU2.png]
It sounds like you're experiencing this issue:
https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/11702

There is currently no fix.
OK, Thank you for your help.