Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Black photographs in Beyond Good & Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jlanzuisi

Hi, couldn't find any info about this issue here in the forums or in the wiki page for the game.

Issue: Pictures taken with the camera in the game appear as black squares, the do so in the screen where you get a description just after taking the photo and also in the menu, under "camera". The image shows what I mean.

This is in fedora 33, using the latest version from git.

What I've tried: The opengl and vulkan back-ends, disabling both "scaled efb copy" and  "store efb copies to texture only", updating to the latest version compiling from git, use X11 instead of Wayland.

[Image: cvfdkoG.png]
Probably isn't the issue, but have you verified that you have a good game dump? Right-click the game in Dolphin's game list > Properties > Verify tab > Verify.

jlanzuisi

(10-19-2020, 12:30 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Probably isn't the issue, but have you verified that you have a good game dump? Right-click the game in Dolphin's game list > Properties > Verify tab > Verify.

Hi, hadn't thought about that. The verification ended with two problems both of low severity, you can check the image for a full description. Maybe this is it. I'll try with a better dump if I can and report back. Thanks!
[Image: keCM0Wk.png]