Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin SVN r4965 download with direct links try and test it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-28-2009, 03:58 AM)WhiteZero Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to report this as Advertisement. I'm going to guess this guy owns, works for, or generally makes money off of the ads on that website.

oh crap i just noticed its an emulation website, yup this guy is really not interested in cooperating with us real users but rather gaining some kind of prestige per se?
hey look they got a message board! lets spam http://www.emucr.com/2009/03/message-board.html
(12-27-2009, 08:53 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]omfg do you speak English?? did you read your last thread at all?

I just pasted the changelog.
(12-28-2009, 12:46 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, this is getting out of hand. Either create one thread in specific forum board for it or just don't create threads at all

Yes, this is true. Than I will do that.
(12-28-2009, 03:58 AM)WhiteZero Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to report this as Advertisement. I'm going to guess this guy owns, works for, or generally makes money off of the ads on that website.

This is not my webpage and I am not work for them.

I just wanted to help. Because this is the easiest way to update the dolphin. Furthermore in this forum there are many topics about, how can I update my dolphin, where can I find and what is the the newes revision of Dolphin.

If you want, I stop post this.
no no, I didn't wanna sound like an asshole implying you were some kind of illiterate idiot, I just asked you if you spoke English to point out that we suggested on your past thread that you should create a thread in the appropriate forum and update it instead of creating a million threads every time you make a build, it almost looked like you totally ignored us and that pisses people off.

I know you want to contribute but you have to do it the right way.
sorry if some of us (specially me) come across as assholes lol, we do it because we care Smile
Pages: 1 2