Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hippodragon9

Hi, i just downloaded Dolphin, and when i try to run it it says that the configuration isn't correct and that i should try installing it again. I've downloaded it three times now, and it still doesn't work. Any idea what it is?
I've downloaded the "msvcr71.dll" file and tried to open it with dolphin, but it still said that.
Hello hippodragon9!
I got your problem now.
I had meet same your problem too.
OK Well!, Your problem is you aren't install :
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package
And DirectX End-User Runtimes (November 2008)
on your computer.
(Dolphin Requirements for more details)
And the last, Thank you very much for read my reply, I want to help you Angel.
(04-12-2009, 10:47 AM)hippodragon9 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i just downloaded Dolphin, and when i try to run it it says that the configuration isn't correct and that i should try installing it again. I've downloaded it three times now, and it still doesn't work. Any idea what it is?
I've downloaded the "msvcr71.dll" file and tried to open it with dolphin, but it still said that.

Are you using 1.03.2 beta release? Dolphin went Open Source very long time ago. Download new version from Dolphin-emu Builds section.
Hello nosound97!
You're right!
I've use Dolphin-Emu 1.03.2 beta in the before.
So! I had meet same his problem too.
And the last, Thank you very much nosound97, You're the real Dolphin-Emu Expert Blush.
And forgive me for my low experience of Dolphin-Emu Sad.