Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem with wii nunchuk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Light_Flashstep

well see the problem is that i want to play without any wii controlers or anything but it says connect a nunchuk to the wii remote n i dont even have a remote wtf!! how do i cancel this or get past this or sumtin?? plz help meh wanna play >:
(12-27-2009, 10:51 AM)Light_Flashstep Wrote: [ -> ]well see the problem is that i want to play without any wii controlers or anything but it says connect a nunchuk to the wii remote n i dont even have a remote wtf!! how do i cancel this or get past this or sumtin?? plz help meh wanna play >:

ok listen thats easy just go to youre wiimote plugin and press configures...then search the emulated extension part and were stands none put nunchuck in....after that you only need to set the buttons on "button Mapping" and you can play all night long =)

Light_Flashstep

ah mkay ty lots

neilkevins

I have never had this problem before. We have many games that require both the nunchuk and the remote and they have always worked, but for some reason on Mario Olympics the remote is dead in the water when the nunchuk is connected. Like in the long jump you can run because the nunchuk works, but when it comes to jumping nothing happens because the remote does nothing. BUT when you do the trampoline it works great because all you need is the remote. We have tried new batteries and everything, but still nothing. The remote works fine as long as it is not in a game that requires both. Any ideas on what is going on???