Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went into the terrace in the begining and i cant fly to the star in the terrance. what keys in the keyboard/mouse do I use to pull on the star? says to pull with the star icon and press a
(12-27-2009, 10:03 AM)electricsun Wrote: [ -> ]I went into the terrace in the begining and i cant fly to the star in the terrance. what keys in the keyboard/mouse do I use to pull on the star? says to pull with the star icon and press a

do you mean those stars which are shooting you too different places? if so you need to push the shake button
(12-27-2009, 12:18 PM)king2key Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2009, 10:03 AM)electricsun Wrote: [ -> ]I went into the terrace in the begining and i cant fly to the star in the terrance. what keys in the keyboard/mouse do I use to pull on the star? says to pull with the star icon and press a

do you mean those stars which are shooting you too different places? if so you need to push the shake button
no where ur int he domw shape building andf the creature and there is a telescope and revolving stars and u have to fly up to the stars
i didnt played it that long place a screenshot so everybody can see what you mean
would helpp much
screenshots are not coming out right
fixed it screenshot coming in a sec
I got it to work switched from direct xd 9 to opengl and it worked thanks