Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Radeon Image Sharpening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does it work?, either I can't tell the difference or it does not seem to pickup the emulation window. If you add dolphin.exe as a game profile it does not pick up on the game window dolphin creates .Can I make it work ? I wanted get better visuals without changing the IR. image sharpening seems to be lighter than changing IR

also this is not a hardware question but it kinda is I don't know
If it's an especially low-resolution image to start with, RIS won't do all that much for it, so you might want to try comparing supposedly identical screenshots to see if it's making subtle changes. That said, it's possible it's having a weird interaction with Dolphin.
(09-21-2020, 09:16 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]If it's an especially low-resolution image to start with, RIS won't do all that much for it, so you might want to try comparing supposedly identical screenshots to see if it's making subtle changes. That said, it's possible it's having a weird interaction with Dolphin.

I can't seem to get anything out of it, can anyone try and confirm it works maybe ?. If anyone has an amd card and uses the latest driver and software
(20.9.1) let me know please ( with screenshots ). maybe you ?
It probably works. It's just a post processing filter at the driver level

that said, I can't recommend it as it probably breaks Dolphin's rendering pipeline in subtle ways, Dolphin is very sensitive about things messing with the output frame.
(09-22-2020, 04:02 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]It probably works. It's just a post processing filter at the driver level

that said, I can't recommend it as it probably breaks Dolphin's rendering pipeline in subtle ways, Dolphin is very sensitive about things messing with the output frame.
The software does not seem to recognize the right window as the game window and that's why it is not working ( or maybe I am mistaken ).  I have the latest driver/software package and I am using dolphin full screen.  Well who cares though was just wondering if anyone was getting any good results with it. I guess no one wants to give it a try. I can take it or leave it. I generally never use any of that bullshit options in any game/program anyways