Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cant tilt/shake in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MeLLO

Hi, i am playing monsters VS aliens and literally on the first mission youre being asked to tilt/shake your controller in game, downwards and upwards.
Now, i have no idea how to set it so itd work. I never played with these stuff and im looking for actual help, please help me here, thanks in adavance.
(09-01-2020, 09:35 PM)MeLLO Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i am playing monsters VS aliens and literally on the first mission youre being asked to tilt/shake your controller in game, downwards and upwards.
Now, i have no idea how to set it so itd work. I never played with these stuff and im looking for actual help, please help me here, thanks in adavance.

Just tested today, and i have same issue.
With both true and emulated wiimote i can't pass that thing:
[attachment=19157]
From the "Controllers" dialog, press "Configure" next to "Wii Remote 1". Navigate to the "Motion Simulation" tab.
From here you can designate buttons to simulate tilting and swinging in various directions.
Click the button next to your desired action and physically press your desired button shortly afterward.
When i say tested with both wiimote, real and emulated, i allready mapped tilt/move to axis of my controller...and no luck....
Which game? What are you trying to do in this game?
Show a screenshot of every tab of your emulated wii remote configuration or upload your WiimoteNew.ini.