Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: the game picture crashes but audio still works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Manus Byrne

On a few games (Zelda twilight princess, Hulk ultimate destruction and spider man 2) I'll be playing the game and the picture stops, but the audio keeps going and I can move the character

This usually happens when I go into an open world or a large area (e.g Hyrule felid in twilight princess)

I started using PCSX2 playing Hulk ultimate destruction and spider man 2 and it works perfectly fine on it, So I know it isn't an issue on my laptop and is an issue with the emulator.

twilight princess also worked well until I got to the water temple, now areas that worked before don't anymore (i.e the forest in the opening)

I used the 5.0 version and then I upgraded to the 5.0-12322 version and I get the same resulits

Something that did help a wee bit was if I raised the resolution and my frames went down to around 10 to 20 frames per second the game's picture wouldn't stop like that.
Have you installed the most recent Intel iGPU divers?

Manus Byrne

(08-28-2020, 01:14 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you installed the most recent Intel iGPU divers?

I just instaled it and now the game just crashes as normal