Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker graphical problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting this problem on the Dragon Roost island dungeon. Black squares fill the screen and travel upwards really fast, as if replacing the little fire embers.

Here is a screenshot (click for a bigger one):

[Image: squarestn.jpg]

i7, GTX295, 6GB RAM, Dolphin 4710

I have tried OpenGL and Direct 3D. Nothing I change seems to matter. Up until this point the game ran flawlessly. Any ideas?
Goddammit.
(12-27-2009, 12:01 AM)Philljc Wrote: [ -> ]Goddammit.
LOL

1. i think safe texture cache fix that
2. use latest dolphin build -r4733-
Thanks, that fixed the problem, the latest build that is.

BUT of course - now the game runs 3X faster than it used to with the exact same settings -_-
(12-27-2009, 09:36 AM)Philljc Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that fixed the problem, the latest build that is.

BUT of course - now the game runs 3X faster than it used to with the exact same settings -_-

why dont you try to set a framelimit?
(12-27-2009, 12:20 PM)king2key Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2009, 09:36 AM)Philljc Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that fixed the problem, the latest build that is.

why dont you try to set a framelimit?

I have, to 25. It only applies itself in OpenGL which is buggy. In D3D it runs way too fast regardless.
thats odd, but i dont know try to use the worst settings ???

sry cant help you than

use the framelimiter in general config. it works with D3D9 plugin also, im playing windwaker now and the framelimiter works