Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Data Corruption, huh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Codemandega

Well, it seems when I try to load up any of my Wii games, I get a screen at the beginning telling me that my data is corrupt and it cannot be used. It then asks me to make a new one. I say yes, of course. Unfortunately, it doesn't work and tells me to read the manual.

The thing is, I had the exact same problem with the GC, but all I had to do was change the SP1 slot to BBA and, go through the same process as mentioned before with the Wii. Except, for reasons unknown, it worked successfully with the GC.

I must say, I'm a little confused.

Oh, and yes, it's true. I'm as newbie as a newb gets. Lol. But only to the Wii mostly. I've emulated the GC for a little while before I dared crawl into the depths of Wii emulation. xD
What's the game you're trying to play?

Codemandega

(12-26-2009, 08:40 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the game you're trying to play?

Oh, my bad. I should have mentioned that. xD

Actually, I'm trying to play Mario Kart Wii.
Try a new revision , It should be fixed since...4708?

Codemandega

(12-26-2009, 12:52 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]Try a new revision , It should be fixed since...4708?

Alright, sweet! I guess the only problem WAS my outdated Rev. I probably should have thought about that first before I started posting though. D: Oh well. Thank you!