Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gah! Make it stop! (Fire emblem spams errors when the game is running fine)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-12-2009, 11:18 PM)oharaandrewlp Wrote: [ -> ]This IS a bigger problem. I guess if you had a LOT of patience, and did a LOT of save state reloads you could finish it, but most of your time would be spent going through error messages and then hoping it doesn't crash.

I don't know if you were talking to me but you should try using an older version of dolphin since as i said earlier it ran fine, as long as you have disabled dual core and disable EFB hotkeyed for those sea area's
Sorry, didn't mean you; your post wasn't there when I was typing.

Seems to work better with your EFB copy tweak and disabled dual core.
Unfortunately, the game's even slower now that I've only got one core powering it, but it seems to be playable!

Thanks a lot!

PS: I'll try using an older version a little later; I'll let you know how it goes.

rsk78n

is it possible to simply turn off the messages?
You can but the game would probably just crash, you need an older revision and it should work fine((2500ish was when it was working for me) the reason for the older revision is that games sometimes stop working as dolphin develops and starts working again).

idkmybffjill

idkmybffjill?
idkmybffjill
Pages: 1 2