Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New super mario bros. Issue in world 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i was able to get through the whole first level at 60fps but now world 2 is stalled at 20-30fps max? I have the latest build and was wondering if anyone else noticed the issue?

I saw a question about it in the general mario bros thread but there has been no answer yet.

Any help is appreciated
PC specs, Dolphin version, settings...
Same for me bro, I think its normal but of course my processor could be better.
Its either an issue or just a demanding part of he game.
It would be best to find out from a user with a high end system.

And don't mind nosound, he's a broken record Tongue
This thread exists for nothing but cookies, I guess
Yeah you really should be more specific.
You can post your specs in your signiture (like most users) if you don't like the hassle.
(12-26-2009, 06:54 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you really should be more specific.
You can post your specs in your signature (like most users) if you don't like the hassle.

Well i figured my specs were not important as the whole first world runs at 60fps for me.

Using build 4727 and have tried 4726 | Followed settings in the Mario Bros Post

General Settings

* Dual Core: Enabled
* Idle Skipping: Enabled
* Unlimited JIT Cache: Disabled
* LLE DSP on thread: Enabled
* Optimize Quantiziers: Enabled
* Use the JIT Dynarec: Enabled
* Watchdog: 60

Wii Settings

* Progressive Scan: Disabled

OpenGL/Direct3D Settings

* EFB Copy to: Texture (speed up)
* Disable Fog: Enabled (not necessary anymore)

DSP Settings

No special settings to mention

Emulated Wiimote Settings

Extension:

* Nunchuck
* None

Windows Vista SP1 | 8GB Ram | 2.80GHz Intel Core2 Quad Q8200 | ATI 4850 512MB
I think your settings are correct.
Honestly I ran the first world at a constant 50-55 fps and the second world just cut the fps in half.
I'll be passing it soon, or if you are lucking enough to, but when i do ill let you know how World 3 Runs.
(12-26-2009, 10:56 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]I think your settings are correct.
Honestly I ran the first world at a constant 50-55 fps and the second world just cut the fps in half.
I'll be passing it soon, or if you are lucking enough to, but when i do ill let you know how World 3 Runs.

How come I use r4728 and i Still get 60-80 fps in world 2? 50-60 fps in world 3.

EDIT : I forgot, maybe it's a lag cuz i get lags often so you restart your computer and try it again.

Specs:

ACPI x64 Based PC
AMD Phenom 8650 Triple-Core Processor
4.00 GB of RAM
Ati Radeon HD 4600 Series
750 GB HDD
Win7 x64
My CPU is around the same and I run New Super Mario Bros. Wii at constant full speed
(12-26-2009, 05:19 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]My CPU is around the same and I run New Super Mario Bros. Wii at constant full speed

See that's what i wanted to hear, What version of dolphin you running? and what resolution?
Ok so it turns out its the "EFB Copy to: Texture (speed up)" The only way to get it running at full speed again is to disable that feature. But then my graphics get all screwy?
Pages: 1 2