Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help Compiling Dolphin (Slippi Online version) on pie4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nok

Hi Guy's !

Here is the short story : I'm building a smash melee box with Raspberry pie 4 - 8gb of memory.

Don't say it's impossible I DID IT BUT !

PROS:
I can compile with CMAKE :
Dolphin and run it with smash(playable)
TINOB Ishiruka run with smash and reallly playable.

PROBLEMS :
Unfortunately the version I need to compile to play online with smash ladder and tournament is : https://github.com/project-slippi/project-slippi don't work...

I've been trying to compile it and got as far as 99% of compilation adding libs..tweaking code... etc...I got really far actually....but cant run it.

Anybody know...WHAT IS the major change that as been done on developing DOLPHIN that makes it run perfect on RaspberyPi4 with ARM64 ARCH CPU...That SLIPPY BRANCH never got to change: that makes it not working and compiling On ARM64 CPU.

Thanks a lot !

Just so you know I did solve a lot about ARM64 CPU as it would not even start the compilation....

PLEASE HELP ! :0) I've been trying for 6 months and about to surrender ! Smile
(07-30-2020, 12:57 AM)nok Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody know...WHAT IS the major change that as been done on developing DOLPHIN that makes it run perfect on RaspberyPi4 with ARM64 ARCH CPU...That SLIPPY BRANCH never got to change: that makes it not working and compiling On ARM64 CPU.

It's a lot of separate changes, and it would be hard to backport them all. Rather than trying to backport those changes, you may want to check out the project to rebase Slippi on top of master. However, I don't know if it currently works for playing with people who using regular Slippi, and it currently isn't officially supported by anyone, neither us here nor the Slippi team.

Also, we actually don't support any version of Slippi here, so if you have any further questions about Slippi, it would be better to ask them in the Slippi Discord server.