Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: This app can’t be run on your pc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although I know that my laptop does not have a powerful CPU to run games in Dolphin. But I downloaded Dolphin and expected it to atleast open. But it doesn’t open and shows “This app cannot be run your PC” . Please enlighten me on this issue
Are you running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows? Your profile is a little unclear. 32-bit support was dropped a few years ago and isn't support in Dolphin 5.0
(07-29-2020, 10:04 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows? Your profile is a little unclear. 32-bit support was dropped a few years ago and isn't support in Dolphin 5.0

I’m running 32 bit. So that’s why it is not running. I will probably buy a new laptop soon.

Thanks once again !
Yeah, you might want to save up for a new computer. If you can give us a budget we can help you find something good.

But the Intel C2D T6600 is a 64-bit CPU, so you could reinstall Windows in 64-bit mode. You'd have to back up all your user data and games first because it will wipe and reformat your internal hard drive.