Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 questions from a newbie ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rogerlamoule

hello, i'm a new dolphin user, and even if it works and it's great, I have 2 questions :

1) I follow all your instructions to speed up games and I reach 50 -55 FPS, and, in spite of this, games are laggy , i don't understand, in other 'pc' games, when i reach 50-55 fps,even if it's not a lot, it's enough to have no lag, why there is here?

2) I play with a xbox360 pc pad and
with game cube games, no problem,
but with some wii games, it just say to me 'put up the nunchuck to continue',
even if i put 'none' in options for wii emulating, why?

THX
(12-25-2009, 08:22 AM)Rogerlamoule Wrote: [ -> ]hello, i'm a new dolphin user, and even if it works and it's great, I have 2 questions :

1) I follow all your instructions to speed up games and I reach 50 -55 FPS, and, in spite of this, games are laggy , i don't understand, in other 'pc' games, when i reach 50-55 fps,even if it's not a lot, it's enough to have no lag, why there is here?
Tell us your specs , maybe the problem is you pc

(12-25-2009, 08:22 AM)Rogerlamoule Wrote: [ -> ]2) I play with a xbox360 pc pad and
with game cube games, no problem,
but with some wii games, it just say to me 'put up the nunchuck to continue',
even if i put 'none' in options for wii emulating, why?

THX
Wiimote config > emulated extensions > nunchuck

Rogerlamoule

Thx for your answear , but :

1) I have vista 64bits, E8500 3.16Hgz , 8800gts512 , 4Go DDR2,
It's not good when you see nowadays hardwares, but i expected to can playing with no lags;

2)I made what you said, but now ,
when i start a wii game (madworld for example), he still tell me to put the nunchunk, but if i wait 5 sec it just desaepered and the game is lauched!
But the problem is that there my xbox360 controler doesn't work and i have to play with mouse and keyboard,
whereas with muramasa for example (still a wii game) I don't have any problems, he doesn't say me to put nunchunk and the pad works fine,
why?

Rogerlamoule

Up! Big Grin
bumping your own threads is a bannable offense LOL! nah...

your problem is so insanely easy no one bothered to answer it... IF a game tells you to connect the nunchuk YOU connect the nunchuk, easy as that. then you just map your keys as you would normally.